Zoa ID please

Donnarumma

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2022
Messages
18
Reaction score
2
Location
Sydney
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could identify these zoas, thanks

IMG_20230502_233445_650.jpg
 
Thanks all for the replies! I thought this was

FRANKIES ACID TRIP, but grim reapers is more similar!​

 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new