Zoa ID

Reefer_710

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2019
Messages
38
Reaction score
12
Location
Sun Valley
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reef community, new to the hobby and really addicted lol :D. I have bought this assorted zoa from tidal waves and they send me a frag with2 sorts of zoas on them. I was able to frag some off and would love to ID them. Also might have some available for trades if anyone is interested. Thank you all in advance for the help.
 
Here are some pictures

8260B6B4-BAE3-49CE-8650-E83724146A49.png 2B186BC2-D68A-4085-B694-3F5387AA0E77.png
 
Welcome to the forums! Any pics of the zoas? I may be able to help ID them.

edit: just saw you posted the pics as soon as I posted haha.
 
Welcome to the forums! Any pics of the zoas? I may be able to help ID them.

edit: just saw you posted the pics as soon as I posted haha.
I apologize my pics didn’t post the first time. Thank you for trying to help :)
 
They all look like people eater palys from what I can tell.
 
They all look like people eater palys from what I can tell.
Thank you, couldn’t really tell because I have another people eater frag bought from else where and they look a lot different. Would you happen to know what zoa the one with orange ring is?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new