Zoa ID

ScubaDoo613

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
21
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I snagged some gobstopper zoas recently and two of the polyps have a bright green fringe. I was wondering if it’s just a color morph or if they go by a different name completely.
28E0B3B6-7546-49E9-B229-FA79DCE12766.png
 
wow could'nt tell ya but nice
 
Oops didn’t fully read. Hmm they look familiar, not sure without some research.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new