• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa, mushroom, and favia

Item Price
20-45
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

StardustAquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2022
Messages
48
Reaction score
42
Location
Fond du Lac WI
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Prices are on each coral!
I took pictures of each one with a camera filter and one without a filter.
you pay shipping.

please message me for a shipping quote :)

1A377E5A-E779-4425-B547-A2E3D506BEB5.jpeg 47A7A831-88AC-439A-8981-18B987EACF26.jpeg 05451C52-9472-410C-AFC9-85EC7C1E3185.jpeg 1BC589BE-F495-4BE5-925A-11CC9830539A.jpeg 9D49F195-48C6-48E9-8152-CFA632F8CCCB.jpeg B5C73F45-BBAE-4FC7-A5FA-15FF8FC7CDC8.jpeg C0D1A5C2-4B57-4029-91A0-9AAC8BE6049D.jpeg A640AD54-A5B3-4B72-95BC-FB778C9B2B91.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new