Zoanthid ID please

Tangina20

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Messages
382
Reaction score
187
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone has seen these before, the polyps are way bigger than usually play/Zoa, thanks!

A9A5517A-34E7-45DF-9644-FAB609427DE3.jpeg
 
Looks like my bam-bams but closer to red hornets
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new