zoas receding

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefndude
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefndude

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2013
Messages
1,328
Reaction score
563
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently I've had some of zoas close up and few have receded. Only the ones that have been in tank for at least 6 months have done rhat. Have not seen any signs of pest or anything.
Been going on for a few weeks. Any ideas what could be causing this? All parameters are normal
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new