Auto water change?? Help setup

Now I'm starting to really like these ideas!!! I like yours phi delt reefer! Cam you pm me where you got the parts
Also like the simplicity of your idea Harry_y

I like simple, less to go wrong.

I wound up looking at the Genesis system and Upon looking at it I
realized that mine is pretty much the same thing except it looks like
they use a valve instead of a pump to drain the pails.

I have a few things I want to change in my sump area, So I may
wind up setting up an auto water change system at the same time.
 
I use a LiterMeter from SpectraPure but it's not a cheap solution. Works great though & I love it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new