WWC Oblivion Chalice! First Release!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,761
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We acquired this chalice back in November. These are the first frags we have released of it. They are fully healed and WYSIWYG.


Mother Colony:

Untitled-6.jpg


Untitled-7.jpg



First frag 1"+: $599 shipped

120312_01.jpg



Second frag 1": $499 shipped

120312_02.jpg
 
So sick! It looks like Lava!
 
That is amazing! I like seeing frags like these that are wysiwyg and healed up all the way!

Congrats to the people who now own the frags!
 
I am kicking myself for not buying that colony you offered me!!! Uuuuugggghhhhhhhhhh
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Scott's frag of this and i was stunned at how nice this is in person and the size was very fair so I got one for myself. Thanks Victor and Ryan!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new