20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
Woke up this morning to one turbrush snail dead. Two of them deep inside their shells and one big one missing. Reef cleaners is out for delivery and will be here today. Never ordering from la again.
 
Ohhh great starting day, I just got confirmation that I was one of the winners in the raffle they did for being a donor for the Toy Drive 2024 for the children they did in December, $250 SBB corals gift card
I love me some SBB!. There’s a sale next week I believe
 
On this week’s episode of cooking with Kev we will be visiting a Tailand street food Drunken noodles (Pad Kee Mao). Stay tuned!
6F4387B2-1558-4C4E-9437-6886D1766CD6.jpeg
 
On this week’s episode of cooking with Kev we will be visiting a Tailand street food Drunken noodles (Pad Kee Mao). Stay tuned!
6F4387B2-1558-4C4E-9437-6886D1766CD6.jpeg
Love this idea. I may need to copy
 
Should I give the turbos time or take them out now?
Just leave them Camden.
No harm there.
I've had some die in a day, and I have 2 almost 10 years old
Just lost one last week that was 10,part of my original crew. :crying-face:
 
On this week’s episode of cooking with Kev we will be visiting a Tailand street food Drunken noodles (Pad Kee Mao). Stay tuned!
6F4387B2-1558-4C4E-9437-6886D1766CD6.jpeg
Cooking with Kev is my favorite show!!:star-struck::star-struck:
 
And the post office has delivered my reef cleaners package to the wrong house and I don't know where. My son is home and the package is not there or in the mailbox. :angry-face: :angry-face::angry-face::angry-face::angry-face:
 
Spanish and English are so different lol, I spent 18 years of my life speaking only Spanish, in Spanish adjectives come after the noun and in English it's the other way around, If we go to the words in the past, present and future, it's also super different lol
I have a friend from Mexico City that told me English has too many stupid rules and that Spanish is so straightforward with no special rules or silent letters...

So I answered: "Hola, me llamo Tim. Yo pedo Coca Cola."
 
Paul, I want this one!
8BEE385E-4794-43E8-9E5E-A2FDA8ED0F73.jpeg
This smorgasbord wants to know if your going to eat it because if not Pops smorg will and he seems to have been bit by a laughing bee and he has been laughing uncontrollably since 0300.
O my gosh be gosh I’m seeing Smirgs everywhere!
 
And the post office has delivered my reef cleaners package to the wrong house and I don't know where. My son is home and the package is not there or in the mailbox. :angry-face: :angry-face::angry-face::angry-face::angry-face:
They usually take a picture... Check the tracking on the website?
 
I have a friend from Mexico City that told me English has too many stupid rules and that Spanish is so straightforward with no special rules or silent letters...

So I answered: "Hola, me llamo Tim. Yo pedo Coca Cola."
That’s awesome my friend Ruben is trying to get me to go on an all expenses paid trial p to Meheeco!
Ibogain therapy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new