1" Barb/Barb Check Valve?

PlanktonMarin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, Just trying to make my life easy and find a 1" barb check valve for my return line. Anyone knows where to find one? No success searching online yet. If not I'll have to use a slip/slip with some fittings of course. Thanks in advance if you have some info.

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is one for marine use.
I would just get the clear ones and add fittings. I like to see mine and have spares I can easily swap out when needed.
Well the link did not work. Just look on amazon they are there.
Screenshot_20240409-080250_Chrome.jpg

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, Just trying to make my life easy and find a 1" barb check valve for my return line. Anyone knows where to find one? No success searching online yet. If not I'll have to use a slip/slip with some fittings of course. Thanks in advance if you have some info.
Life being easy is without a check valve on the return. It can and will fail.. One day.

The better route is to plan a power outage and make sure the sump supports all the water that goes in it in that event. AND TEST IT.

OP
OP
PlanktonMarin

PlanktonMarin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Life being easy is without a check valve on the return. It can and will fail.. One day.

The better route is to plan a power outage and make sure the sump supports all the water that goes in it in that event. AND TEST IT.
Well life is never easy, that's what I learnt. I actually plan on doing both. I'll set it up to make sure the sump can take it but I also want a valve just to stop the back flow.

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well life is never easy, that's what I learnt. I actually plan on doing both. I'll set it up to make sure the sump can take it but I also want a valve just to stop the back flow.
Yea thats exactly what I use it for.
20240107_153027.jpg

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 95 76.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back