1" Barb/Barb Check Valve?

PlanktonMarin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2022
Messages
15
Reaction score
14
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, Just trying to make my life easy and find a 1" barb check valve for my return line. Anyone knows where to find one? No success searching online yet. If not I'll have to use a slip/slip with some fittings of course. Thanks in advance if you have some info.
 
Here is one for marine use.
I would just get the clear ones and add fittings. I like to see mine and have spares I can easily swap out when needed.
Well the link did not work. Just look on amazon they are there.
Screenshot_20240409-080250_Chrome.jpg
 
Hello everyone, Just trying to make my life easy and find a 1" barb check valve for my return line. Anyone knows where to find one? No success searching online yet. If not I'll have to use a slip/slip with some fittings of course. Thanks in advance if you have some info.
Life being easy is without a check valve on the return. It can and will fail.. One day.

The better route is to plan a power outage and make sure the sump supports all the water that goes in it in that event. AND TEST IT.
 
Life being easy is without a check valve on the return. It can and will fail.. One day.

The better route is to plan a power outage and make sure the sump supports all the water that goes in it in that event. AND TEST IT.
Well life is never easy, that's what I learnt. I actually plan on doing both. I'll set it up to make sure the sump can take it but I also want a valve just to stop the back flow.
 
Well life is never easy, that's what I learnt. I actually plan on doing both. I'll set it up to make sure the sump can take it but I also want a valve just to stop the back flow.
Yea thats exactly what I use it for.
20240107_153027.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new