1 grow and 1 glow

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nick C
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nick C

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2018
Messages
438
Reaction score
449
Location
Idaho
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I'm looking for some insight on a blade schedule. I'm running one 48in glow and one 48in grow. I don't like the schedule Mobius has for them.

Curious to see what channels everyone is running on theirs? Intensity can be adjusted to fit my needs
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new