1 grow and 1 glow

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nick C
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nick C

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2018
Messages
438
Reaction score
449
Location
Idaho
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I'm looking for some insight on a blade schedule. I'm running one 48in glow and one 48in grow. I don't like the schedule Mobius has for them.

Curious to see what channels everyone is running on theirs? Intensity can be adjusted to fit my needs
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new