$1000 upgrade.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pfisherman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Jebao has a new model of return pumps out: DCT, fishstreet has them at the same price as the DC pumps. I ordered a DCT4000 for my 90gal last week...just waiting for it to arrive. I also love my rw-8s for flow.
 
This is what I would do

$200 - Tek light
$130 - New bulbs
$200 - used MP40 (One will be perfect, I did a Three visible side SPS tank with one)
$100 - Used ReefKeeper Light
$70 - 8" Reefbright ( The spread on these is crazy 8" a few inches off the water will be fine for crazy pop by itself)
-------------
That comes to 700 I would take the other 300 and either spend it on coral or a few other options

$50 BRS dosing kit
$100 BRS BioPellet/carbon and GFO Rex
$125 Refurbished Spectrapure RO/DI kit
$100 Used top off

If I didn't have a RO unite that would be number one thing, I think we are all assuming you have one already.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new