10x Preferred Reefer Days

Is BRS still doing once a month 10x rewards points days? If so, when?
I havent seen it in a while but I also havent been looking, In the mean time, you can use code "Localreefer" for 10% off any non MAP priced items :)
 
Yes, they do it every 1st weekend of the month for preferred reefers. Had it just this past weekend.
 
Hey guys!

Several months back we changed our 10x promotion to an all inclusive Community Appreciation Day for all social platforms/forums. We now run this on the first weekend of every month! :)
 
Hey guys!

Several months back we changed our 10x promotion to an all inclusive Community Appreciation Day for all social platforms/forums. We now run this on the first weekend of every month! :)

Seems like I don’t get emails about it anymore like I used to... but maybe I just missed it.
 
Localreefer promo code doesn't work...
 
Thanks ! I used the BRS10 code a few weeks ago to get my tank. I guess that code only works once though ! It doesn't let me use it again for over $250 purchases.

Thanks tho !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new