117g custom

I was going to go with natural light or coors, but I can't stand them. Gold crown resv. I've got would have depleted tank funds. Nothing like some liquid xanex whole building a tank. Lol one of my helpers did vodka shots the whole time. That was interesting.
 
I wonder if I added to much flow. Here's what I did. I added two Kor. 750gph on each side in the overflows. Both facing my pillar rock. Now they're only about 6-8inches away and aimed at the pillar. Polyps are coming out. Is it going to be to much? Thoughts or opinions?<br />
474a1b52-8903-f305.jpg
 
No way that is too much. I ran 2 koralia 1050s in my 20 gal and felt like it was good flow. I put a 750 in place of the 1050 and wasn't impressed but I like a ton of flow in my tanks. If you feel like it's too much you could put it on a timer or wave maker to break up the flow a bit.
 
I've had good response from the corals. They haven't retracted, if anything better extension. So I'm going to leave the running. I cleaned all my pumps today. My return was weak and I didnt realize it until after I cleaned it. Corals ate getting kickass flow now. Lol. I can't wait to see my growth rate. Some have grown 1/2-3/4 in a month lately. I hope the added flow will help even more. Thank you everyone that's following along/ helping with ideas and advise. Keep it coming.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new