125 gallon FOWLR stocking

  • Thread starter Thread starter puffy127
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Wow you have some nice fish, i love that venustam was he hard to get eating
 
Oh thats good, the same as my multibar angel. Thinking of adding a venusta with my multibar, but not sure it will work out.

Did you buy the butterflies as pairs, or did you have to pair them yourself?
 
Tinkeri I bought at the same time. Not sure they are really a pair, I think they just tolerate each other. The semilarvatus were purchased at different times. No issues with them but there is a size difference.

I've given up on multibar. Tried them a few times and could never get them to eat.
 
Oh thats cool that they all worked out as pairs/ tolerating each other. Sorry the multibars didnt do well, hope you have better luck if you try again
 
Tank still running? Inspiring setup!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new