125 Gallon Upgrade

Alright, here are the pics, I predrilled some lr with a masonry bit, it came out pretty cool. I have not decided on a rock scape, and 70 frags are hrad to move at once, so no room.
47ea9a4b-eb2e-935e.jpg

47ea9a4b-eb38-c73b.jpg

47ea9a4b-eb46-2ece.jpg

47ea9a4b-eb4f-86ae.jpg

47ea9a4b-eb64-f19f.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new