125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

Not the best picture... My 75 is continuing to degrade. I dragged the Bubblegum Digitata but I'm not hopeful on that guy. The spongodes where I fragged is still doing good so maybe...
IMG_20220728_093601588~2.jpg

This is why I hate fish tanks.
 
Fried ice cream
It's alright but I live in Arizona. I can get fried ice cream at basically any Mexican food restaurant I want.
 
Unfamiliar with elephant ears. It was like pulling teeth to get funnel cakes as a kid. Some noise about them being unhealthy.
I've never heard of Elephant Ears either but I'm guessing they're similar to Indian Fry Bread.
 
How the green chili access? If there's anything I miss being in Baltimore, it's green chili.
I prefer Chili Colorado but there are some places that make it decent. My wife and daughter enjoy it.
 
Wow... I just got an email from the Director. The new City Hall ribbon cutting is Monday. It will begin with Sunrise Square Yoga....
 
I prefer Chili Colorado but there are some places that make it decent. My wife and daughter enjoy it.
Six of 10 times I'd choose green chili. Colorado is good too but less globally applicable.
Wow... I just got an email from the Director. The new City Hall ribbon cutting is Monday. It will begin with Sunrise Square Yoga....
Can't miss that.
 
Six of 10 times I'd choose green chili. Colorado is good too but less globally applicable.

Can't miss that.
Oh yeah, me in Yoga pants!
 
I've never heard of Elephant Ears either but I'm guessing they're similar to Indian Fry Bread.
I guess there are several ways to make them. But, I guess you can say it's a flattened sweet bread cooked to a crisp covered with cinnamon and sugar. I can never get the crispy right :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new