125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

I guess there are several ways to make them. But, I guess you can say it's a flattened sweet bread cooked to a crisp covered with cinnamon and sugar. I can never get the crispy right :(
Indian Fry Bread then. I love me some deep fried sort of pancakes with powdered sugar or cinnamon and sugar!
 
Indian Fry Bread then. I love me some deep fried sort of pancakes with powdered sugar or cinnamon and sugar!
I mean, super thin flat, like a cracker. I guess either way, a flat crispy cinnamon roll without frosting. You know what? Get one from the baker!
My ability to explain things is very bad. :loudly-crying-face:

I thought indian flat bread was puffy?
 
I mean, super thin flat, like a cracker. I guess either way, a flat crispy cinnamon roll without frosting. You know what? Get one from the baker!
My ability to explain things is very bad. :loudly-crying-face:

I thought indian flat bread was puffy?
so like cinnamon sugar coated matzah?
 
Sorry guys and gals - no pictures but I just picked the most perfect cantaloupe from the garden. Smells perfect!
 
I am all Israeli lol. Well, I am american with my grandparents on both sides immigrating here from Israeli.
It's a long story with my families background. Great granpa was a Levite moved to germany before ww1. Ended up in usa and all kinds of chaos would follow.
 
It's a long story with my families background. Great granpa was a Levite moved to germany before ww1. Ended up in usa and all kinds of chaos would follow.
Lol and I hate this stupid phone. It "corrected" Israel to Israeli lol.

I think iPhones are anti-Semitic. It always messes things up lol. Only time it does right is when I have the Hebrew Keyboard enabled to chat with family.
 
Last edited:
@tbrown3589
winning-with-charlie-sheen-winning.gif
 
He needs investigated.
Lol and I hate this stupid phone. It "corrected" Israel to Israeli lol.

I think iPhones are anti-Semitic. It always messes things up lol. Only time it does right is when I have the Hebrew Keyboard enabled to chat with family.
My auto correct is awful. It will correct me with a typo that I have to correct. I'll show a ss next time it happens.
 
He needs investigated.

My auto correct is awful. It will correct me with a typo that I have to correct. I'll show a ss next time it happens.
Constant! But you can't blame the phones... Apple phones are missing a byte after all.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new