125g biuld.

nynuny4a.jpg
 
qymamejy.jpg
 
me5umaqu.jpg
 
y6utu8e5.jpg
 
What are you using for lights and what are you planning to display in your tank?
 
What are you using for lights and what are you planning to display in your tank?

I got 3x10k150wHQI's w/acts. Its a mixed reef.
 
I upgraded from the T5HO's to 3x10k150w HQI's w/pc actinics.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new