• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

135 gallon Tank, 145 gallon tank , top equipment , getting married all must go at once livestock included,

Item Price
$3800 OBO
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Sudaien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling everything two large tanks, Including xr30 g6 on one and g5 on the other , VorTech MP60mQD - Mobius Ready QuietDrive Propeller Pump,VorTech MP40mQD - Mobius Ready QuietDrive Propeller Pump,
Lots of beautiful corals and fish, also have 125 falling R O system and 65 falling salt water system , a LOT OF TOP OF THE LINE EQUIPMENT, at a fraction of cost if you can take everything at once , selling it all for less then you could buy just the lights for new,

Nperry86

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling everything two large tanks, Including xr30 g6 on one and g5 on the other , VorTech MP60mQD - Mobius Ready QuietDrive Propeller Pump,VorTech MP40mQD - Mobius Ready QuietDrive Propeller Pump,
Lots of beautiful corals and fish, also have 125 falling R O system and 65 falling salt water system , a LOT OF TOP OF THE LINE EQUIPMENT, at a fraction of cost if you can take everything at once , selling it all for less then you could buy just the lights for new,
Sell the g5 separate?

OP
OP
Sudaien

Sudaien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sell the g5 separate?
Can't sell separately as taking lights without livestock gone doesn't work, need someone in Colorado to buy all at once .
The two G6 lights are less then 6 months old , same with all three vortech pumps
Those 5 items alone more then cover the cost of everything, Anyone looking to build a reef tank. Would save 10000 dollars easy. Buying all of tanks, equipment and livestock. Beautiful fish. And corals

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 148 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back