14 gallon biocube upgrade transfer

nanocrazy4life

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2016
Messages
17
Reaction score
32
Location
Naples Fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I moved all my corals from the 4 gallon pico over to a rimless 14 gallon biocube.

20201115_193447.jpg
 
Very nice! That was a lot of corals in a wee little 4g pico!
It was crammed, I had the lobo and like 2 other corals in a 10 gallon but still. I had a crazy packed pico which is why I decided to move them here. It was either that or keep fragging it all back.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new