Selling some frags from a recent tank swap out. This is an awesome 15 piece SPS pack for $350 Shipped, lots of color!
I only have 2 pack available at this time. Since I am only offering 2 packs I can not break this pack up - they are all fragged and mounted.
The Frags
All frags are mounted, healed and labeled. Frags will be packed in 3ml plastic bags and heat sealed so they will not leak in shipping. Shipping boxes are 8x8x8 with 1" styrofoam lining, packed in plastic peanuts.
All frags will be at least 1" in length or width.
My lighting consists of 3x 400w 20K Radium Metal Halides with ULV Super Actinic as supplements. All pictures are from the colonies that you will receive frags from. I use a Nikon D40 for all photos. Frags have been acclimated to my frag tank at 250w Ushio bulbs.
Shipping
I will only every ship Priority FedEx Overnight, it cost a little bit more but well worth getting a pack to you in time and in good condition!! I live right by the airport so I ship out a 9:00pm so the pack gets to you usually by 10:30am (about 13 hours).
What in the Pack
1. The Original ATL Crayola Plana
2. Tyree Pink Lemonade
3. Mike Paletta Plana
4. Mike Paletta Baby Blue
5. Greg Carrol Stag
6. Steve Elias Blue Stag
7. TCN Royal Blue Tenuis
8. ORA Plum Crazy
9. ORA Turquoise Stag
10. ORA Bretts Cap
11. Reefer Madness Purple Poc
12. Peach Nausta
13. Midwest Turoki
14. Yellow Tort
15. Pink Tip Acropora Clathrata
The Original ATL Crayola Plana
Tyree Pink Lemonade
Mike Paletta Plana
Mike Paletta Baby Blue
Greg Carrol Stag
Steve Elias Blue Stag
TCN Royal Blue Tenuis
ORA Plum Crazy
ORA Turquoise Stag
ORA Bretts Cap
I only have 2 pack available at this time. Since I am only offering 2 packs I can not break this pack up - they are all fragged and mounted.
The Frags
All frags are mounted, healed and labeled. Frags will be packed in 3ml plastic bags and heat sealed so they will not leak in shipping. Shipping boxes are 8x8x8 with 1" styrofoam lining, packed in plastic peanuts.
All frags will be at least 1" in length or width.
My lighting consists of 3x 400w 20K Radium Metal Halides with ULV Super Actinic as supplements. All pictures are from the colonies that you will receive frags from. I use a Nikon D40 for all photos. Frags have been acclimated to my frag tank at 250w Ushio bulbs.
Shipping
I will only every ship Priority FedEx Overnight, it cost a little bit more but well worth getting a pack to you in time and in good condition!! I live right by the airport so I ship out a 9:00pm so the pack gets to you usually by 10:30am (about 13 hours).
What in the Pack
1. The Original ATL Crayola Plana
2. Tyree Pink Lemonade
3. Mike Paletta Plana
4. Mike Paletta Baby Blue
5. Greg Carrol Stag
6. Steve Elias Blue Stag
7. TCN Royal Blue Tenuis
8. ORA Plum Crazy
9. ORA Turquoise Stag
10. ORA Bretts Cap
11. Reefer Madness Purple Poc
12. Peach Nausta
13. Midwest Turoki
14. Yellow Tort
15. Pink Tip Acropora Clathrata
The Original ATL Crayola Plana
Tyree Pink Lemonade
Mike Paletta Plana
Mike Paletta Baby Blue
Greg Carrol Stag
Steve Elias Blue Stag
TCN Royal Blue Tenuis
ORA Plum Crazy
ORA Turquoise Stag
ORA Bretts Cap
