1500 gal tank explodes in des moines fish store

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnejdl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dnejdl

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
139
Reaction score
5
Location
belle plaine
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this was at a fish store in iowa ..bad deal ...nobody was hurt thank god..http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php





http://www.greateriowareefsociety.org/users/kaucintaku
_Badge.gif

​


spacer.gif
http://www.whotv.com/news/who-story...3901.story
 
I'll show my wife this when she complains about the floor getting wet during my water changes
 
I recently moved from a city called Iowa City that's close to Desmoines. It's good that no one was looking at the tank when it blew, man that would hurt!!
 
WOW! I wonder what caused the break. That has to be rough. But as mentioned at least it was empty. Imagine if it were full of fish and coral.
 
Oh my. Clean up isle 5.

And aisle 3 and isle 6 aisle 7 .......


I was thinking when I saw the truncated title ending with des.... Was that des moines? that is my home town. but no familiar with this particular store.


FWIW WHO Radio (the link goes to WHO TV) was the radio station where Ron Reagan did sports broadcasts using a teletype in the '30's

my really .02
 
lol yes it was and yes its a new store in iowa.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new