16 nuvo 6 months

Jcap74

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
have three acans for 3 months and have produce 3 heads each. The Duncan has produced one head and the zoa are growing pretty good. Trying to figure out what else I could put in my tank as far as corals go? I have a sixline wrasse and a fire shrimp. Was thinking about buying, three sexy dancing shrimp, a cleaner shrimp, a clown fish, and one other fish. Would love to have a pipefish, but don't think I can have one. If anyone has any suggestion on fish or corals, or a place to buy coral, I am up for info.
 
When you introduce the sexy shrimp, place them at the base of a rock. I highly suggest not emptying them from the net in the water column. I made the stupid mistake of doing that and Mr. Sixline Wrasse came swooping in and ate 1 of the 4 that was introduced.
 
Looks good!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new