• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

180 Gallon (Tank, Stand, Canopy, etc.)

InkedReefLady

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
**S.E. Michigan**

Upgraded to a custom 300 gallon and selling our 180 gallon.

AGA Standard 180 gallon reef ready with dual overflows. (72 L x 24 W x 24 H) ~10 years old

AGA pine stand. (personally, I would add in extra support for peace of mind) ~10 years old

Custom built/stained canopy with front hinges. ~9 years old

45 gallon breeder sump with baffles. ~ 10 years old

Return pump (I believe it's a Mag 9.5) ~ 3 years old

Looking to get $800 for everything. Sand and rock are currently not included in price, but can be negotiated.

Since we're cycling the new set up, this tank cannot go immediately, but will be ready in a couple of months (fish/coral still in it are not included). Set up is currently in our basement. We're hoping to have it all cleaned out and ready for new home when new tank is ready for fish.

Thanks for looking!

20180407_105910.jpg

20180407_105958.jpg

20180407_105926.jpg

OP
OP
InkedReefLady

InkedReefLady

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Once the fish are out/into the new system, I will post photos of it cleaned out. I'm hoping this will happen in the next couple of months.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back