180 Rimless build

Yes when I set up my current tank I was planning on going bigger one day so I have had the structural support in place for well over a year now for this new adventure lol.
 
Ok I got my tile to boarder the tank on the small shelf around the 3 sides

C8EFF60B-1738-4F75-8008-295E8FF19DD7-786-00000071D56D3DDF.jpg
 
Right now my ATO and lights for service under the tank when the doors are open
I will have a float switch in the over flow to shut off the pumps in case the pipe stops up.
And my skim mate container has a switch to shut off the skimmer when it is full
 
Oh wow I love that stand!
 
Thanks all I am going to get back on it in the am.
Plans are to finish the front and set the tank and plumb it tomorrow.
All but the return pumps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new