180g Shallow Reef (3 Side Starphire)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 27ppatel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

27ppatel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Messages
108
Reaction score
67
Location
Toronto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a wonderful custom 180g build with 3 side starphire
 

Attachments

  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 219
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 195
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 173
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 171
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 186
180 gallon 3 side starphire Shallow Reef 72"x26"x22"
 

Attachments

  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 192
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 186
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 191
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 178
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 160
72"x26"x22"
 

Attachments

  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 164
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 163
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 179
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 150
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 194
That tank looks great! I might borrow those dimensions on my next lol. I'll definitely be following.

Yes it is. When I build my next tank I think I might use those measurements but in a wider format :)
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new