• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Nero 5's and Kessil Spectral Controller X

bckey

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2018
Messages
297
Reaction score
191
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have for sale 2 Aqua Illumination Nero 5's for $185 each shipped. I just cleaned them in some citric acid and boxed them up. They were purchased from BRS in Feb 2019 and put into service in May 2019. They were used from May 2019 until Jan 2020. So about 8 months. I never had any problems with them. The only reason I am selling them is because I switched to MP40's so I could have the peace of mind of having a battery backup.
IMG_2088.JPG

IMG_2090.JPG




I also have a Kessil Spectral Controller X for sale for $70 shipped. It was "A" grade open box from BRS and I never used it because I ended up going a different route other than Kessil.
IMG_1761.JPG

IMG_1762.JPG
 
Kessil Spectral Controller X is sold.
 
A lot of inquiries for the Nero 5's but so far nobody has paid. Both are still available.
 
Daily bump
 
bump
 
Bump
 
Bump
 
Bump
 
The 2 nero 5’s are still for sale. Never received payment.
 
PM sent
 
Both nero’s sold.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new