2 tangs in a 90?

billwill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 10 year old hippo is about 5.5" long, as is my bristletooth. Certainly not too big for a 4' 90g tank

billwill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to hope they meant a Caribbean blue tang because the thought of a foot-long hippo swimming back and forth in a 4’ tank for that long is kind of heartbreaking.
I'm interested to see anyone with a 12" hippo tang. I've been in this hobby over 25 years and have never seen one larger than maybe 8"

OP
OP
Z

Zbutcher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested to see anyone with a 12" hippo tang. I've been in this hobby over 25 years and have never seen one larger than maybe 8"
No kidding eh? Yeah I'm looking to start a new aquarium myself and not sure if I should go with the 5 ft or 4 ft aquarium from red sea. It will house a purple tang and a white tailed bristletooth and not much more than that. It's mainly going to be for coral growing. The main thing with the 5 ft is I'm worried about my floor joists holding it and space to keep the tank. Ideally a 4 ft tank fits in my office atm but idk if my purple tang would be okay in there that I get

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back