2 Tickets to MACNA 2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter kev2me
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kev2me

Zoaddiction
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
519
Reaction score
3
Location
Cincinnati, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MACNA_2010_Tickets.jpg


MACNA 2010 is in Orlando, FL. If you've never been to one, you should. We went to last year's in Atlantic City and it was a blast.

We already have tickets to MACNA, so we're looking to get rid of these that we won. Read the certificate above for more info (yes I photoshopped out the code! :tongue:).

Normally $198 for a pair, we're looking to get $150 for the pair. Put the money you saved into raffle tickets, because MACNA raffles are crazy! I'll mail you your certificates and PM you the codes so you can verify them after purchase.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new