2 x Ecotech Vortech Mp40w Gen2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakotasreef

Prestige Worldwide
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2010
Messages
468
Reaction score
3
Location
Woodsboro,Md
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Ecotech Vortech MP40w gen 2 for sale. Both are in excellent condition. 1 is 2 months old the other is 1 year old. I will do both for 550.00 shipped or each for 300 shipped. I will ship priority 2 day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new