20-50% Off Black Friday Begin Today!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cultivated Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
d897496a-1873-4a72-b7fc-8d35b3a0b6b1.jpg

20%-50% Off All Coral and Inverts
Beat the rush! Black Friday savings at Cultivated Reef is starting early. Get 20-50% off on all our farmed coral and inverts starting today!

Amazing Door Busters
Watch out for 50-90% off door rotating busters happening thru the end of November! These sell fast so act quickly!

Low Shipping Rates
Don't forget about our amazing flat rate shipping of $29.99 on all orders. Or better yet receive Free Shipping on all coral/Invert orders over $199!

Our current Door Buster is the classic ORA Red Planet marked down by 78%!
image.jpeg

A few hot deals include 50% off Mandarin Orange Cloves
image.jpeg

20% off Longfin Mocha Storms
image.jpeg

And so much more!!! You need to click the link below ;)

START SAVING CLICK HERE

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A fresh crop of 50% off door busters has been added but won't last long. Here are some of them...

Red Dragons Breath Macro Algae 50% off!
image.jpeg

Blue Sympodium 50% off!!
image.jpeg

Jason Fox Crazy Fox Chalice now 50% off!
image.jpeg

Tyree Undata now 50% off!
image.jpeg

We also have some amazing sales on fish right now. Here are a few examples...

Longfin Black Ice now 37% off at just $125 each!!!
s&r_longfin_-black_ice_clownfish.jpg

Longfin Midnight Lightnings now a whoping 40% off at just $149.99 each!!!
image.jpeg

Orange Storms 21% off!
s&r_orange_storm_clownfish.jpg

And others as well but hurry some of these prices will not last all month since our stock is limited!

Thanks for looking,
Cultivated Reef

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Some new amazing door busters have been added!

50% off tank raised Rainbow Bubble Tips. We have never offered our bubble tips at a discount this steep before. These are breathtaking hardy anemones.
image.jpeg

Also the gorgeous Tyree Rainbow Stylophora now 50% off!!!
image.jpeg

And many other 50% off items on top of the 20% off sale!

And we have carried over many of our previous door busters to make for a irresistible offering. These deals won't last long and the our stock is running low so hurry to take full advantage of this amazing sale.

Free shipping on coral orders over $199!!! :cool:

StanD

-- zoa junkie --
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Amazing deals :cool: Always healthy and pest free corals and macro algae :) Holly is very knowledgeable and goes the extra mile to ensure her customers are taken care of. I've ordered from Cultivated Reef multiple times and am always amazed at the care that goes into the packaging and communication.

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Amazing deals :cool: Always healthy and pest free corals and macro algae :) Holly is very knowledgeable and goes the extra mile to ensure her customers are taken care of. I've ordered from Cultivated Reef multiple times and am always amazed at the care that goes into the packaging and communication.
Thank you StanD :)

Hollywood Hobbyist

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does Cultivated Reef offer a veterans discount? I'm looking for high quality designer clownfish, but I'm on the west coast so I worry about cross country shipping.

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does Cultivated Reef offer a veterans discount? I'm looking for high quality designer clownfish, but I'm on the west coast so I worry about cross country shipping.

Distance really has little to do with shipping it is more about time and being packaged right. Also how well they are handled by shipping.

I have had hundreds of stuff shipped. The only stuff that did not make it was shipments from Liveaquaria where the ice-pack laid right on the bag and the water was ice cold. Some stuff like large anemones do not ship well. Clowns should be fine.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi,

Shoot me an email at [email protected] and we can consider some options for you :)

Also what shred5 said about shipping is correct. In general it doesn't matter where you ship from or too. Everything usually goes to a central hub and then is redirected (like spokes on a wheel).

Thanks!

Back