Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
!!! $2000 HOMEWRECKER CORAL PACK GIVEAWAY !!!
Once in a lifetime chance to get your hands on a JF Homewrecker and three TSA Signature coral pieces absolutely FREE! Top Shelf Aquatics is giving away a frag pack that includes a frag of JF Homewrecker, TSA Bill Murray, TSA Minions Monti, and TSA Fruity Pebbles!!!

All you have to do in order to enter is text the word CORAL to 51660 and reply YES to confirm! On May 14th, we will be drawing one lucky winner to receive this unbelievable SPS pack! Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!

EVERYONE who enters and does not win will receive a coupon code for 15% off their next order from our website TopShelfAquatics.com. When you join our Online VIP Club, you will also have exclusive access to flash sale previews, pre-release pricing for TSA Signature pieces and additional discounts for your future coral orders!

We're excited to be able to offer this incredible event for all of our new Online VIP Members and we welcome you to the Top Shelf Aquatics family!

85x11-51660-CORAL copy.JPG

0D2A1414.jpg

Minions-2.jpg

TSA Bill F'n Murray copy.jpg

TSA Fruity Pebbles copy.jpg

John Glenn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is this a telemarketing deal. The fine print says you may receive up to 4 text messages a day.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What is this a telemarketing deal. The fine print says you may receive up to 4 text messages a day.

Not at all John. We would never do something like that. It only says 4 messages per *week* but that is way more than you will get. The FCC requires us by law to list that number in the fine print. You will not receive any spam or unnecessary texts through this number. Usually will be 3-4 per month.

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am in...

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back