2008 Zoaid.com Calendars are in!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You read right! The 2008 Zoaid.com annual calendars are ready to to come home to you just in time for the holidays! Whodah has done a marvelous job on these and he continues to do a great job at our beloved www.Zoaid.com!

This would be a great gift for yourself or a reefing buddy and you can get one for a small donation. Read here for more info and how you can get yours! :D

http://www.zoaid.com/calendar.php

ZoaID_2008_back_1024.jpg

Who Dah?

Exoticfrags.us
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, thanks Rev! I was just getting ready to do a post about it, and saw this one.

:D

We had some generous donations this year making the price go way down. A suggested donation price is only $11 this year!

Pending no FedEx delays, they will arrive tomorrow and the first round of shipments will also go out tomorrow.

Hope you all enjoy 'em,
-Who Dah?

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks going to donate tonight don't have much in my paypal. Ok i just donated. Can't wait to get them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So who all is getting a zoaid calendar?

I know I am!!! :D

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump!

Reefphd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't heard from him or seen any posts in a long while, but when you click on his user name you can see he was here on Friday.
I’m going to see if his old email still works. Would love to know if he still has the old database.

Who Dah?

Exoticfrags.us
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heya all! Long time no talk, hope all is well.
:)

I miss the good 'ol days too. I've still got a stack of old calendars around here myself. Ha!

Edit:
Speaking of good 'ol days, my most recent visits on R2R have been in search of Radium 250W MH bulbs and 14K phoenix bulbs. :D

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 37 37.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 31 31.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back