2018 Black Friday sales have begun... :o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

pluikens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

andyg1960

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BRS, if one of your best customers wanted a Klir filter, what day would be the most financially advantageous for that customer to purchase said filter?
:)

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish you guys carried the Hanna digital refractometer. Was that a decision based on accuracy/reliability vs the Milwaukee? At least the Milwaukee isn't on sale yet so I'm hoping for a doorbuster! That's what I've asked from the kids for Christmas this year.
No, not necessarily we just don't necessarily need to offer two of the same thing. It's just confusing to customers if there isn't a clear differentiator.

We could look into it again! Milwaukee isn't a doorbuster but they WILL be going on sale ;)

@BRS, if one of your best customers wanted a Klir filter, what day would be the most financially advantageous for that customer to purchase said filter?
:)

Did you catch the live feed today? Ryan spilled the beans on basically ever sale in a very sneaky way. I'd say after Sunday but before Tuesday.

andyg1960

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, not necessarily we just don't necessarily need to offer two of the same thing. It's just confusing to customers if there isn't a clear differentiator.

We could look into it again! Milwaukee isn't a doorbuster but they WILL be going on sale ;)

Did you catch the live feed today? Ryan spilled the beans on basically ever sale in a very sneaky way. I'd say after Sunday but before Tuesday.
Thanks! Only caught the first part of the live feed as I was supposed to be working

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw that. That’s unfortunate, but I don’t need lights yet so I’ll be ok. Im still looking for a protein skimmer, a ghl doser, and a 300w heater. What type of skimmer would you recommend for the Red Sea Reefer 350? All I have in there is clean up crew so far.

My AquaMaxx CO1 is a BEAST in my reefer 350. I feed a ton and it just performs perfectly. No noise from a foot away, absolutely silent when the cabinet is closed. Running 3 years now with no issue.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My AquaMaxx CO1 is a BEAST in my reefer 350. I feed a ton and it just performs perfectly. No noise from a foot away, absolutely silent when the cabinet is closed. Running 3 years now with no issue.

Hey no swearing in this forum

pluikens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Says the company that offers THREE refractometer calibration standards! I kid, and thanks for the heads up on the sale!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back