2018 Black Friday sales have begun... :o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this Black Friday landing page you linked shows 10% for Innovative Marine. Has the sale decreased from the 15% it was?
Woops, no it hasn't changed!

Quick question from a 1st time reefer. If something is on sale, is there a chance the sale will get better once we get closer to the real Black Friday or should I purchase it as soon as it goes on sale?
Nope, things on sale will not get BETTER. But keep in mind, there are brands that won't join in until actual Black Friday (MAP brands, specifically) so there is a chance that something that isn't on sale day 1, will later be on sale.
Just a suggestion I think you should put the Orphek lights on sale!!!!!
That would be up to Orphek, we shall see :)

Will GHL doser be on sale?
GHL will make that call!

I received an email with the black friday sales and the advertise for the real reef rocks, but I dont see any discount for it? Will you be discounting it for black friday?
Oops, sorry! It was a mixed message to announce the new rock as well as some new sales. Sorry for the confusion!

Are the deals for specific items and/or brands, or they across the board on everything? I want to upgrade my lighting to Kessil.
We will have a "sitewide" sale on all the items that are not protected by MAP. Kessil is MAP so they would decide if they participate or not.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm almost certain it won't become cheaper. They never have done that in the past. There is freebies that become available "with purchase over $xx" those may be worth waiting for, unless the item sells out before a freebie you want comes up.
''

Ah yes, this is where the fun comes in, lol! There's an exciting new BRS swag that's free with orders of varying values. It's a bit of a gamble you'll have to weigh ;)

ESH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a limit to the number of gift cards that can be entered at check out?

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks like it was tritron that is now on sale

Looks that way. I dunno, but I'm inferring from some of the in stock counts on some of the other high dollar items that it will be a big Black Friday event! Maybe I'm reading too much into that little number next to in stock, but some of them have gone way, way up here this week!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if Vertex was already on sale or not but it's on their black friday page now.

Last edited:

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well they have almost 1,000 Apex's in stock. That's a pretty decent number! I haven't paid enough attention to see how many they normally stock though
If your Theory is correct there Is over 2000 buckets of RSCP salt mix that seems to be a little over kill but I could be totally wrong as compared to the blue bucket that only has 17 and stock. But we will soon see

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 83 48.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 31.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back