2018 Black Friday sales have begun... :o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very exciting! We're doing free swag with varying order amounts again this year - every day. The whole team is freaking out over how awesome these hoodies turned out!!
Question is what day is this available, LOL!!!

PugsAndFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will the Tunze 3155 be on doorbusters this year? Think it was 30% last year or something

DAMMITKAI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking at getting another IM 10. I see that IM tanks are on sale but the IM 10 does not fall under the 15% off. Any chance that can change?

EBNewbie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the best way to be notified of the deals? I didn't get an email or see a Facebook post about Piscine. Did other people get the email? Want to make sure I don't miss on a few items I need for a new tank.

sticksreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the aquaticlife hybrid t5 going to be on sale? Also the ati bulbs, did they have a discount last black friday?

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will the Tunze 3155 be on doorbusters this year? Think it was 30% last year or something
:cool:
How about Ecotech? I need another mp40!
UH, THAT WOULD BE EPIC. ;Smuggrin
I’m looking at getting another IM 10. I see that IM tanks are on sale but the IM 10 does not fall under the 15% off. Any chance that can change?
Once something is on sale, it's the best price :) too confusing otherwise!
anyone heard anything about aquatic life fixtures?
Coming soon...
What's the best way to be notified of the deals? I didn't get an email or see a Facebook post about Piscine. Did other people get the email? Want to make sure I don't miss on a few items I need for a new tank.
The PE sale we JUST got word on, so that's why we hadn't shared it yet. Sorry about that! Emails should be the best way. Also, @randyBRS and @Ryanbrs will be going live every day of the sale on both Facebook and YouTube!

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Help me out guys.

Would you jump on 10% off of a Red Sea Reefer right now? I would have to pay sales tax where as from brs i would not. The place is also saying they will throw in a $75 gift card on live stock. Do you think thats the best i can hope for or should i wait?

Thanks!

Edit: thought i would mention that the live stock they sell is pretty epic!

Justintegra99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I keep their sale page open and setup a script that refreshes it every 60 seconds so I immediately see when they add a brand to the Black Friday sales. That's how I saw PE.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back