2018 Black Friday sales have begun... :o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help me out guys.

Would you jump on 10% off of a Red Sea Reefer right now? I would have to pay sales tax where as from brs i would not. The place is also saying they will throw in a $75 gift card on live stock. Do you think thats the best i can hope for or should i wait?

Thanks!

Edit: thought i would mention that the live stock they sell is pretty epic!

Where's that at?

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we see @Ryanbrs or @randyBRS in a Mr Chili costume for one of the videos, LOL!!!

Oh my gosh if only we had one!!! I got stuck wearing this beautiful contraption a few years ago... I'll see if I can track it down ;)

IMG_0990.JPG

smiley28

Hectorj
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah! Saw the pellets on sale but my fish have gotten super picky due to feeding the pe flakes. Since one is on sale and the other isn’t should I assume it will stay that way?

Wow I’d like to retract that question.. I’ve never seen how costly the large pellets are.. yikes

Justintegra99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That office looks like so much fun. I would love to work for a company with the values that BRS has both from an outward perspective as well as inward toward employees. Give me a buzz if you ever need an SAP Supply Chain / customer Service analyst :)

Z3speed4me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends on your vendor, place by me has 10% ALL the time, and 15-20% multiple times a year because they are high volume with Red Sea.

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Depends on your vendor, place by me has 10% ALL the time, and 15-20% multiple times a year because they are high volume with Red Sea.
I dont think they are very high volume so 10% is probably the best i can get. I would totally get it through brs if they go on sale but the problem is im looking at the nano in black and its been sold out on brs for weeks. I think its stupid to pay $50 more for a white stand. I should probably just get it and take the 10% even though ill have to pay tax. Atleast ill get some nice frags for free to put in it!

sabor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont think they are very high volume so 10% is probably the best i can get. I would totally get it through brs if they go on sale but the problem is im looking at the nano in black and its been sold out on brs for weeks. I think its stupid to pay $50 more for a white stand. I should probably just get it and take the 10% even though ill have to pay tax. Atleast ill get some nice frags for free to put in it!
Support your local shops if you can. It helps keep them alive.

Justintegra99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Support your local shops if you can. It helps keep them alive.

I'm sure Randy and Valerie can't tell you this, but it would not surprise me if that is their perspective as well. Unfortunately in a lot of areas such as mine, we are having to travel farther and farther distances to find a quality reef store. For better or worse, really great online retailers such as BRS are putting them out of business.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if i should say... i dont know how these things work and i wouldnt want to get anybody in trouble for trying to help out a reefer!
100% in support of local shops, I was only concerned if it was one that we supply to because that is in violation of Red Sea's pricing policies, which would put us at risk. Beyond that, I'd say scoop up the deal while you can!

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
100% in support of local shops, I was only concerned if it was one that we supply to because that is in violation of Red Sea's pricing policies, which would put us at risk. Beyond that, I'd say scoop up the deal while you can!
Thanks! Pretty sure its not one of yours! I apprciciate the feedback!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I need is HW Marine sale to go active and I am ready to empty my cart, lets go Black Friday Sale, LOL!!!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 70 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back