OP
OP
Jerzyray

Jerzyray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK here we go. I just want to say now that i may type in caps some times, So I hope That dose not bother any one. And i'm Not A Profoisional writer ethier, so please don't be to hard on me about that. SO anyway, lets get started with the build, I have bin running a 50 gallon cube for the last year or so. tank is doing nice. I'v bin into reeef tanks on an off for the last 15 years (easy). Not saying a pro at all. But i do feel that i;m a good reefer.

So I got this 210Gallon tank from a family member. It is dual over flow tank. He left the tank out side in the winter an it froze with some water in it and broke the bottom seal of thke thank. but I resealed the tank and hopeing it will hold... Thanks for following. More To Come!!!

OP
OP
Jerzyray

Jerzyray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm first setting the 210 up in garage to make sure the Tank and Stand Hold up. (This ******* key board i'm useing is ****.. Hahahaha)

OP
OP
Jerzyray

Jerzyray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I JUST bout A BRAND NEW SUMP THIS BLACK FRIDAY FOR THIS TANK. IT'S FROM MARIAIN DEPT. CAN ANY ONE GUESS WITHCH SUMP I BOUT??

Last edited:

jahnje

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would think so. A concern would be is there enough room for bulkheads in the corners. They get pretty close to the edge and the extra 2x4 cross brace might interfere.
It looks like an Aquaeon 210 with the two off center overflows in the back. I wouldn't think he'd have to worry about holes in the corners.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 16.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 57 54.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.6%
Back