227 gallon tank build

Ok_cowboy1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2016
Messages
282
Reaction score
149
Location
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK here it goes, I have officially started my build on tank number two. We decided to a little bigger this time. The dimensions are 72"long, 24" wide and 30" tall. I will include pictures as the tank progresses.

Aquarium build 1.jpg


aquarium build 2.jpg


aquarium build 3.jpg
 
The tank was built and finally installed. It's a little cloudy because just added water and only one light plugged in.
 
How thick is the acrylic?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new