25 moorish idols

Pablo Tepoot

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Messages
29
Reaction score
94
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mr Tepoot, Welcome to Reef2Reef and thank you for all your contributions to the aquarium industry! Are you only feeding your New Life Spectrum foods or are you feeding frozen foods & nori also?
 
I bought them separately, quarantine them until they are healthy and released all of them at the same time.
 
Mr Tepoot, Welcome to Reef2Reef and thank you for all your contributions to the aquarium industry! Are you only feeding your New Life Spectrum foods or are you feeding frozen foods & nori also?
 
They were fed exclusively on NLS from day one. Why feed nori or other food when the food contain 9 varieties of seaweed and the best protein such as antarctic krill, squid and fish? NLS is a complete balanced diet. I hate to sound like a promoter, this is why I very seldom participate on the forums. Many of you might not even know that NLS will prevent hole in the head, lateral line disease and fin erosion.
 
Last edited:
Of course, I still have them. They are all healthy and has good body weight. I fed them twice a day.
I will up date my moorish idols tank from time to time.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new