Congaken

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couldn't have put it better myself. Amd awesome recovery. Ever try Kent's marine c? Is supposed to help heal flesh. That's what i added to the tank amd it seemed like it took to the healing process within a night
Agreed admit being ready to feed.
Hey, Lauren...hello from the Catskills...:D

Nemguy123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Looks like a stressed purple Seabae anemone they are very sensitive to stress it's not bleached and doesn't appear sick as they don't really get sick as easily I tear all sorts of nems for bacterial infections but seabaes I've never had to treat I would try to get it into a sand bed as they like sand like a long tentacle anemone also for medication the only ones I've found work well with anemones are ciprofloxacin and amoxicillin with daily 100% water changes but if that's a Seabae that's what they look like when stressed I would get him back into the main tank turn off flow dig a little spot so it can attach to the bottom of the tank cover the foot with sand and then turn flow back on and give the nem the best stable parameters you can they are very tricky nems until established they are mistakable as bubble tips a lot but are not as easy nor require the same care hope this helps just some advice and personal experience :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back