250w MH

  • Thread starter Thread starter ss7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ss7

Guinea
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
206
Reaction score
59
Location
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have components for a single icecap 250 setup.

Icecap ballast (old style) with reflector and mogul socket: $90
radium bulb ( 3 months at 5hrs daily): 40.

shipping is actual cost.

Sam
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new