29 gallon tank

jboone82590

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
1,009
Reaction score
220
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wanting to make a little sump/refugium on my 29.
It is not drilled and I can't drill it.
I am thinking of getting a really big filter and turning that into a sump
 
You could do a hang on back fuge or get the overflow pipes and use a toms aqua lifter to keep it primed
 
Yeah I don't want to do the HOB overflow I have heard to many bad stories to be able to risk it in my living room so I need something a little safer
 
I don't want HOB overflows or I would get those thanks tho
 
Well you said you wanted a little sump/refugium. I've not seen them in person before but I imagine it's large enough for chaeto.
 
Well your right I think anything would be better then nothing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new