29G Reef

trapstars

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
72
Reaction score
12
Location
Columbus, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its been up and running almost a year now. Not the best pic but going get a better one and post it as well.

IMG_1822.JPG

 
Nice, I'm a nano reefer as well! I have a 30 gal. That's been running for about 6mos. Started out a year ago with a 3 gallon pico, very addicting hobby.:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new