• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2x MP10wes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jgomez324
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jgomez324

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
415
Reaction score
27
Location
Fresno, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my used Mp10wes's

1 @ $200 Shipped
2 @ $350 Shipped
Replaced both wet sides when I bought these used for piece of mind. 1 is 2 months old the other is 6 months old.

hazyseda.jpg

sy2e6yze.jpg

jevygeve.jpg

4emujy7e.jpg

my7yvyne.jpg


Still using them so will until sold.
 
hey dude...I just got these in and these are mp10es models, not mp10wes models as you stated. The W does not light up and they do not have wireless.
 
Update time!

The sellers is possibly the most responsive seller I have ever worked with. After notifying him of the issue he promptly told me he was told they were mp10wes when he purchased them. We then agreed to have him refund me the money for the RF modules so that I can purchase them myself and install them. I had no problem with this. He has already paypaled me the money and the transaction is complete.

Even with this minor road bump, the seller has been great and I would not hesitate to purchase from him again. I think it was an honest mistake that he wanted to remedy quickly.

A++++ seller
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new