3' Maristar MH/T5

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crooks
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Crooks

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
257
Reaction score
12
Location
Elgin IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 3' Maristar MH/T5 with bulbs for $250. Its 2x250w DE MH and 2x39w T5

Halide bulbs are 2 months old T5 are 5 months. Built in T5 ballast no MH ballast.

Comes with hanging kit no legs.

Its the same as this light

Sunlight Supply 3ft. Maristar Fixture

I will get actual pics if anyone is interested.

Located in Elgin IL
 
SDC10827.jpg


SDC10828.jpg


SDC10829.jpg



I will get lit up pics after my tank lights go out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new