36" Current Sundial FS/FT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
242
Location
Valparaiso Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fixture is 8 months old and in perfect working order. I am including the stock bulbs but will not guarantee they will arrive safely unless you want to pay seperate shipping for them. I have a box for T5 bulbs I can send them in. The stock bulbs were run for around a month and then I switched to some other bulbs.
Current USA 36" Sundial T-5 Fixture 4x39W + LED - AquaCave

$175 shipped CONUS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new